Should I Allow My Workshop To Handle My Injury Claim?

If you are injured, you will probably need at least two experts –  a doctor and lawyer.

You should go the right experts to help you. Would you seek help from a car mechanic if you are injured? The answer is obvious!

The truth of the matter is that the workshop may appoint their own lawyers to process the claim. It will be wiser for you to appoint your own lawyer to help you.

For more information please contact our expert injury and accident lawyer Ray Louis at +65-90908288.